Case Manager Nurse (pa4256-4260)
Medical | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Case Manager Nurse
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- The care/case manager will provide managerial leadership and oversight to project and processes. The care/case manager will be assigned to workgroups and project teams. Assignments will consist of a combination of on-going process responsibilities, standing work group participation and time-limited projects related to the management and operations of all aspects of the Pennsylvania Medicaid program, including but not limited to:
- Develop policy and procedure to support the Intense Medical Case Management Unit based on the Case Management Society of America Standards of Practice for Case Management; Train staff on the principles of case management and the availability of community and state resources; Develop a listing of community and state resources for use by the case/care manager;
- Collaborate with other bureaus/contractors which address special needs to assure continuity of services; Maintain oversight of the case management process and assist in developing staff to qualify for case/care manager certification; Evaluation of currents processes and implementation of recommended process improvements ;Consult with senior staff to outline major operational issues and develop resolutions based on sound data analysis; Act as liaison between the Department of Public Welfare and external stakeholders (individuals and/or groups);Assist in determining if any changes should be made to criteria or regulations to better serve their clients; and Interface with Providers monitoring and evaluation.
- Possess an active Pennsylvania nursing license. Possess Case Management Society of America recognized certification as a Care/Case Manager, through the Commission for Case Manger Certification, the National Academy of Certified Care Mangers, or American Nurses Credentialing Center; or Currently working towards this certification with documented experience with the intent of receiving certification through examination at the next possible date. Continued service would be conditional on candidate obtaining certification at said time. Possess a documented work history of two (2) or more years of experience in care management.
- Possess basic Computer Skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products Role
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.