CAPS Specialist Manager
Administration | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
InGenesis staffing firm is seeking experienced managers for a Childcare and Parent Services Scholarship Administration Managers servicing the State.
Location: 2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr. SE, 670 East Tower, Atlanta, GA 30334
Start date: January 8, 2018
Length of assignment: Indefinitely
- Processing referrals from Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS) and/or partner agencies for CAPS scholarships to determine eligibility.
- Ensuring staff are performing in compliance with CAPS policies, procedures and appropriate documentation standards.
- Strategically plans and manages region workload, in collaboration with CAPS Scholarship Administration Director, to accomplish DECAL mission and goals.
- Facilitates communication within the division and with other divisions of the agency, such as the audits and compliance and legal divisions on a specific case level as well as on a procedure/policy level.
- Management Experience;
- Excellent oral, written, analytical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage own time, set priorities, work without direct supervision, and contribute to team atmosphere.
- A comprehensive understanding of early care and education settings, as well as both state and community programs and resources for eligible families.
- Strong knowledge/experience of program development and implementation.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office to include WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT.
Required Education or Qualifications: Master's degree in a related area from an accredited college or university AND One year of supervisory experience in a human service delivery program OR Bachelor's degree in a related area from an accredited college or university AND Two years of supervisory experience in a human service delivery program OR Related certification AND One year of supervisory experience in a human service delivery program OR Two years of experience at the lower level Social Svcs Prgm Mgr Spv or position equivalent.