CAPS Scholarship Administration Specialist
Administration | Atlanta, GA | Full Time and Temporary
InGenesis Staffing Firm is seeking qualified candidates to provides services as a CAPS Scholarship Administration Specialist.
Location: Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr. SE, Atlanta, GA 30334
Start date: January 8, 2018 pending successful DECAL background check
Length of assignment: Duration is indefinite with potential for full time employment transition
- Experience in determining eligibility
- Call Center Experience
- Superior customer service skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Good Analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- High degree of accuracy;
- Computer Skills (working knowledge of, MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Computer Skills in state program software such as MAXSTAR, SUCCESS, KOALA, GEORGIA GATEWAY and COMPASS
- Data Entry and maintaining databases
- A comprehensive understanding of early care and education settings, as well as both state and community programs and resources for eligible families.
Required Education or Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Social Work or a related field from an accredited college or university AND one year related experience OR High school diploma or GED AND six years of professional experience in lieu of the degree.
Duties: The Scholarship Administration Specialist will process initial and renewal CAPS scholarship administration applications to determine program eligibility for applications from an assigned region. The Admin Specialist will perform tasks involving processing assigned electronic and hard copy applications. This will include contacting consumer’s employer, education institution and any other third party entity that may verify information. Research using a variety of sources to complete, prepare, assemble, process and/or generate reports and other documents. Respond to customer inquiries, provide consumer education regarding the CAPS program.