Cancer Registry Administrator (mkES)
Certified Tumor Registrar | Irving, TX | Full Time
Cancer Registry Administrator
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company, aiming to help you find valuable employment in the areas of healthcare and pharmaceutical positions, is currently accepting applications for a full-time Cancer Registry Administrator. The position offers an opportunity to enhance and gain valuable work experience, plus we offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays.
Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation. We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply!
POSITION SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides summary of pertinent information including demographics, concern information, stage and treatment plans utilizing all reference material through the abstraction of core data set into a specific database. Completes and submits abstracts in appropriate time frame.
- Performs case finding by researching patient lists within established guidelines.
- Ensures that AJCC staging forms are complete and charged in patient records in timely manner.
- Completes patient care evaluation studies on annual basis and compiles data for research and educational purposes.
- Maintains data logs and copies reports as needed.
- Performs documented quality control and Maintains logs associated with this information.
- Assists with record preparation of annual clinical resource management.
POSITION EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum one to three years’ experience.
- Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) certification required.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.