Business Analyst (5057)
Business Analyst | Rutherford, NJ | Contract
Work Location: Rutherford, NJ
InGenesis seeks a Business Analyst to provide professional support for client’s corporate metadata and sales processing environment, specifically around project management. The right candidate for this position will be extremely organized with strong time-management skills, detail oriented, analytical and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply today!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Review, analyze and evaluate business processes and systems.
• Document requirements and define scope.
• Recommend controls by identifying problems and establish improved procedures.
• Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements.
• Establish and manage project plans ensuring project progress, resolving problems, and utilize escalation process where necessary.
• Conduct analysis and research to support strategic projects.
• Coordinate with Business Production Outsourcing engagement to ensure effective and efficient delivery.
• Work with colleagues across organization, to identify best practices and process improvements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Related experience preferred but not required.
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.