Blood Bank Manager (5498)
Laboratory Manager/Director/Consultant | Dallas, TX | Contract
Blood Bank Manager
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clinical Laboratory Services (CLS) Blood Bank Manager to oversee the laboratory section at local university hospital. In this role, you will ensure the lab section provides high quality, accurate, and timely test results in a cost-effective manner.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Demonstrate continuous performance improvement in targeted areas of responsibility.
• Meet or exceed financial goals and objectives of the department.
• Hire, develop, counsel, oversee, and ensuring competency of Blood Bank employees in all shifts at all facilities; holding staff accountable for maintaining and enforce high, fair and consistent standards of performance.
• Prioritize assignments and making staffing adjustments in accordance with budgetary guidelines.
• Analyze current methods and systems to develop innovative ways to improve operations.
• Assist in the development and implementation of department goals and objectives.
• Prepare and/or participate in the development of the department. Serves as a resource and communication liaison by facilitating timely and accurate dissemination of information to the staff.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or related fired.
• Education: Master’s degree in heath administration, business, or public administration
• Experience: 5+ years’ experience working as a medical technologist.
• Experience: 3+ years’ supervisory experience in Transfusion Services.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.