Billing Specialist | Monroeville, PA | Contract
Work Location: Monroeville, PA
Have an immediate opening for a Billing Specialist to come and join our client located in Monroeville, PA. In this role, you will be responsible for submitting all invoices submitted and processing claims. Attention to detail is a must to ensure items are properly ordered, authorized and required documentation is complete. So, if you’re are interested in the medical billing industry, then what are you waiting for?! Apply now!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Submits timely, accurate invoices to payer for products and services provided.
• Correctly determines quantities and prices for drugs billed.
• Verifies that the services and products are correctly authorized and that required documentation is on file prior to billing.
• Ensures that invoices are submitted for services and products that are properly ordered and confirmed as provided.
• Ensures that all required documentation for billing is completed and accurate prior to claim submission.
• Adheres to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
• Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
• Previous Infusion Reimbursement or Intake/Admissions experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.