Billing Liaison Associate
Health Care | Downers Grove, IL | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Billing Liaison Associate to work at our client site located in Downers Grove, IL. This is a 40-hour work week, 9:30am – 6pm.
- Associate Degree; preferred.
- Ability to answer hi-volume in-bound calls via an automated phone system.
- 1-2 years customer service experience.
- Familiar with medical terminology and insurances HCPC/ICD-9 codes.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone and email etiquette.
- Basic Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Outlook.
- Answer questions from customers, clerical staff, and insurance companies.
- Identify and resolve patient billing complaints.
- Handle customer collection calls.
- Document activities in ERP system in an efficient accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure the billing activity is handled correctly.
- Ability to evaluate and secure the needed Rx’s, PA’s and medical justification to facilitate payment of claims for initial and review/appeals payments.
- Ability to edit and resubmit claims for payment.
- Prepare and review clean claims for submission to various insurances either electronically or by paper.
- Provide feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues regarding accounts.
- Conduct routine tasks as directed; works under clearly defined guidelines.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.