Billing/Collections Representative - Tampa, FL
Billing Specialist | Tampa, FL | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Billing/Collections Representative to work at our client site in Tampa, FL. Work schedule is Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm.
- HS Degree (or equivalent)
- Prior Reimbursement (Billing/Collection) experience preferred
- PC Skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Internet
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Focus on quality and service
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload
- Integrity to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical.
- Prepares and reviews claims to ensure billing accuracy according to payor requirements, including but not limited to codes, modifiers, pricing, dates and authorizations.
- Pursues collection activities to obtain reimbursement from payers and/or patients
- Frequent follow up with payers and/or patients on outstanding accounts.
- Escalates delinquent and/or complex claims to Lead Reimbursement Specialist for appropriate action.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.