Medical Collection | Tampa, FL | Contract
Work Location: Tampa, FL
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Billing/Collections Representative to work at our client site in Tampa, FL. Work schedule is Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Prepares and reviews claims to ensure billing accuracy according to payor requirements, including but not limited to codes, modifiers, pricing, dates and authorizations.
• Pursues collection activities to obtain reimbursement from payers and/or patients
• Frequent follow up with payers and/or patients on outstanding accounts.
• Escalates delinquent and/or complex claims to Lead Reimbursement Specialist for appropriate action.
• HS Degree (or equivalent)
• Prior Reimbursement (Billing/Collection) experience preferred
• PC Skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Internet
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Self-starter and team player
• Focus on quality and service
• Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload
• Integrity to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.