Billing Specialist | Pacoima, CA | Temp to Perm
We are currently seeking a Billing Analyst for our growing Mental Health Clinic in Pacoima, CA. This is a full-time position with hours of 9 am-5:30 M-F. This starts contract with the option to get hired. If you like an empowered environment where your voice matter then lets talk! Apply now!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- WOW them with your attention to detail as you perform monthly eligibility checks for Medi-Cal/Cal MediConnect (CMC)/Medicare/Other Healthcare Insurance (OHC)
- SHOWCASE your analytical skills as you analyze replacement requests and denied claims
- DEMONSTRATE your team work skills as you back up the administrative functions in the company
- FLAUNT your PC skills for billing work in MS Word and Excel skills using pivot tables
- BRING your positive attitude as you can be cross trained in other areas
- Required education: High School Diploma, AA and/or billing certification helpful, but not required.
- Prior Mental Health billing experience a plus
- Solid computer skills, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel with experience using pivot tables.
- Bilingual Spanish-English is helpful but not required.
We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance and other perks Apply Now!
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.