Benefit Analyst Specialist
Account Specialist | Bloomington, MN | Contract
Benefit Analyst Specialist
Work Location: Bloomington, MN
The Client Benefit Analyst provides support to client requests under the direction of the Client Benefit Managers and other team members. Responsibilities include handling daily request tracking, researching operational issues and running reports for internal and external clients upon request. The Client Benefit Analyst will provide project and administrative support to the team and work escalated issues as needed. Benefit analyst will be responsible for interpreting client intent for benefit set up, as well as setting up benefits.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Conduct special projects as assigned.
• Review of client contracts and setting up of Financial, Rebate, and Performance Guarantees in respective systems.
• Development, analysis validation and communication of reporting provided to Account Management.
• Communicate cross functionally with various departments via set up conference calls.
• Assist Account Management with issue resolution by providing data analysis and special reporting requests.
• Provide data and answer questions to assist with Internal and External Audits.
• Excellent Analytical Skills and attention to detail!
• Candidate will receive excellent training for this role!
• Act as secondary day-to-day contact for translating client intent and operational needs for clients and Account Management.
• Handle daily request tracking, reporting requests, and general inquiries.
• Resolve issues when possible and escalates as needed.
• Run customized and scheduled reports, manage performance guarantee tracking, and report distribution for internal and external clients as requested.
• Provide project and administrative support to the team.
• Complete special projects and support task forces as assigned.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.