Audit Pharmacist - La Vergne, TN
Pharmacist | Brentwood, TN | Part Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Audit Pharmacist to work at our client site in La Vergne, TN. Work schedule is 6 hours per week, hours are flexible but must be able to work during normal warehouse business hours.
- B.S. or PharmD from accredited School of Pharmacy.
- An active pharmacy license in good standing from the State of Kentucky.
- Job experience in Drug Distribution preferred.
- Position is for a Limited Service Renal Pharmacy located within a warehouse.
- Ensure efficiency and completeness in prescription processing and dispensing.
- Maintain all appropriate record keeping and licensing in compliance with state and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Review, update and adhere to pharmacy protocols and procedures in compliance with all applicable regulatory agency regulations.
- Report prescription sample audit results and complete retrospective reviews as required by the Boards of Pharmacy.
- Maintain updated copy of all electronic reference material (i.e. Drugs and Comparisons).
- Communication of issues to appropriate management.
- Maintain good working relationships with physicians and nurses from key clinics.
- Submit monthly report summarizing audit results.
- Participates in continuous improvement processes by providing input for procedural changes.
- Other duties related to Pharmacy as assigned and as required by the Board of Pharmacy.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.