Associate Director, Medical Affairs Compliance (5087)
Compliance Monitoring Specialist | REMOTE | Contract
Associate Director, Medical Affairs Compliance
Work Location: Montreal, Quebec, CAN
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients.
We are currently seeking an Associate Director, Medical Affairs Compliance to come work with our client located in Montreal, Quebec. As the Associate Director, you will provide compliance guidance and support on medical affair activities. If you have what it takes to be successful in this role (qualifications listed below), apply today and we’ll contact you to answer any questions you may have!
• Create and execute annual monitoring plan for medical affair activities (HCP interactions, advisory boards, etc.).
• Manage Standards of Procedures (SOPs), identifying the need for new/revised policies.
• Ensure communication of and training for SOPs to existing and/or new employees.
• Support procurement department in due diligence review of identified vendors.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree.
• 10+ years’ pharmaceutical experience with multiple pharma companies and business compliance.
• Bilingual in French and English, required.
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written, in both languages.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business operations (sales, marketing, medical practices, etc.).
• Strong knowledge of Health Canada Regulations and IMC Code of Ethical Practices.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to lead cross-functional team.
Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.