Administrative Services Generalist (3579)
Administrative Assistant | Athens, OH | Contract
Administrative Services Generalist
Work Location: Athens, OH
Supports the general administrative functions of a wide variety of academic or administrative units including answering phones, greeting/referring/assisting visitors, customers, staff, or others, preparing documents and reports, compiling records, scheduling meetings, organizing and maintaining information, coordinating calendars, analyzing data including budgetary expenditures, and providing high level administrative assistance to executives.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provides customer service to internal and external customers. Responds to routine inquiries, directing more complex inquiries to appropriate individuals.
• Takes messages, greets, and directs others to appropriate person(s) for assistance.
• Schedules meetings, events, and classrooms. Assists with routine travel arrangements and special events.
• Prepares routine typing or data entry.
• Updates and processes routine documents.
• Sorts, distributes, and circulates mail.
• Orders routine supplies. Maintains department files and databases.
• Provides routine posting of financial records, including payroll.
• May supervise or oversee the work of student employees.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school degree or GED or equivalent
• At least one (1) year of related work experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.