Administrative Professional III (4910)
Administrative Assistant | Columbus, OH | Contract
Administrative Professional III
Work Location: Columbus, OH
In this role, the Administrative Professional III will perform secretarial and clerical tasks for out client. This position requires an individual who is detail oriented and accurate. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Perform non-routine administrative tasks (i.e., independently formulates decisions and/or judgments involving non-legal interpretation of policies and procedures as they would apply to given situation to resolve problems, prepare correspondence and/or reports or to carry out other assignments) (e.g., responds to correspondence; reviews and summarizes fiscal and/or operational and/or personnel reports; represents supervisor at meetings or conferences with other agencies; researches and prepares data for budget inclusion; assists in writing budget justification; monitors spending and maintains fiscal records; performs personnel functions such as screening job applicants in face to face interviews; communicates decisions, directives and/or assignments to appropriate staff; represents division or agency on inter-divisional task forces or committees; reviews and summarizes reports on operations and/or fiscal and/or personnel activities; organizes conferences; coordinates acquisition and maintenance of office machines such as telephones and/or copier and/or telecopier and/or computers and/or typing equipment) and if assigned, acts as lead worker over lower-level administrative and/or office support staff.
• Performs secretarial tasks (e.g., prepares confidential correspondence and/or reports; maintains confidential files; maintains calendar and/or makes travel arrangements for supervisor; takes and transcribes dictation and/or minutes of meetings; prepares payroll reports and/or timesheets); handles sensitive telephone calls; channels calls to appropriate parties for response.
• Performs clerical tasks (e.g., receives, opens, logs, distributes incoming mail; answers phone and screens calls; greets and directs visitors; maintains inventory of general office supplies and orders as needed; maintains files and retrieves information); prepares routine forms; prepares records retention and disposal schedules and arranges record transfers.
• Perform other duties as assigned and/or requested.
• Completion of associate core coursework in secretarial science or business office applications from accredited career school or community college; 12 mos. exp. in secretarial/administrative professional field.
• Or 30 mos. exp. or 30 mos. trg. in secretarial/administrative professional field;
• Or 12 mos. exp. as Administrative Professional 2, 16872;
• Or equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications For Employment noted above.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.