Administrative Professional (5562)
Administrative Assistant | Toledo, OH | Contract
Work Location: Toledo, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Professional IV to perform clerical and secretarial tasks. In this role, you will perform tasks such as logging the incoming mail, answer/direct phone calls, maintain calendars, arrange record transfers, etc.
Do you have strong communication skills (written and oral)? Proficiency in the use of a computer? Are you able to solve practical, everyday problems and formulate independent decisions or judgements? Then this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Organize conferences.
• Perform screening of job applicants.
• Research and prepare data for budget inclusions.
• Prepare and respond to confidential correspondence.
• Maintain confidential files.
• Maintains calendar and make travel arrangements for supervisor
• Take/transcribe dictation or minutes of meetings
• Prepare payroll reports/timesheets.
• Handle sensitive telephone calls.
• Receive/log/distribute incoming mail.
• Answer and screen calls.
• Greet and direct visitors.
• Maintain inventory of general office supplies.
• Prepare routine forms, records retention and disposal schedules.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Completion of associate core coursework in secretarial science or business office applications from accredited career school or community college.
• 12+ months experience in secretarial/administrative professional field.
• 30+ months experience or training in secretarial/administrative professional field.
• 12+ months experience as an Administrative Professional 2.
• Equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications for Employment noted above.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.