Nursing | Arlington, VA | Full Time
InGenesis is seeking a full-time Administrative Nurse to support an occupational health program at our client site, Federal Occupational Health/ TSA in Pentagon City, VA
The RN will be assigned to assist the Nurse Consultant and Medical Director in their responsibilities for program development, system improvements, employee relations and clinical oversight nationwide. This nurse is not expected to replace nurses who call in sick but may be expected to perform additional clinical duties if requested.
The ideal candidate will have strong time management and communication skills. Individuals with a broad clinical background from a variety of settings is preferred.
- Two (2) plus years of clincial experience in occupational health. Related clinical experience in public health, community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing will also be accepted.
- RN licensure
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience
- BLS and AED certification required; ACLS preferred
- Working knowledge of nursing practice and occupational health unit functions
- Knowledge of quality assurance and performance improvement programs
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Word
The Administrative Nurse will perform the following
- Provide direct nursing care and coordinate all administrative activities, including overseeing other providers at one or more FOH health centers.
- Assist with orientation and training of new providers
- Assist with quality improvement reviews and ensure support is at appropriate levels.
- Ensures that services under interagency agreements have been delivered and recorded.
- May be designated as the AED site coordinator
- Is familiar with agency specific policy and procedure
- Communicates site-specific problems (e.g., staffing) in a timely manner to Nurse Consultant or Medical Director
Mon-Fri schedule, Paid Time Off, paid holidays, medical benefits, 401k program, Metro accessible work location
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
Learn more at www.ingenesis.org
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.