Occupational Health | Washington, DC | Full Time
InGenesis is seeking an Administrative Nurse to work with Federal Occupational Health in Washington, DC.
This registered nurse will be assigned to assist the Program Manager with responsibilities for program development, system improvements, and quality management activities. This nurse shall not be expected to replace nurses who call in sick but may be expected to perform additional clinical duties if requested by the Program Manager, including staffing.
• Two plus (2) years of experience in Occupational Health or related experience such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
• Current RN licensure with CPR and AED certification
• Advanced knowledge of occupational health nursing principles, concepts, regulations, and practices
• Working knowledge of occupational health nursing and occupational health unit functions
• Knowledge of OSHA Respiratory Protection and Bloodborne Pathogen Standards.
• Experience with quality assurance and performance improvement programs and initiatives
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with a diverse OSHE team and a diverse and geographically disperse employee population and to assist in the efficient management and resolution of complex occupational health issues.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
• Demonstrated ability to create presentations, briefing papers, reports and other types of occupational health guidance documents.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.