Administrative Associate - Athens (cgteam)
Administrative | Athens, OH | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Administrative Associate to provide their expertise in an academic setting. This opportunity is a temporary/contract position.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment. We focus on placing professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity.
Supports the general administrative functions of a wide variety of academic or administrative units including answering phones, greeting/referring/assisting visitors, customers, staff, or others, preparing documents and reports, compiling records, scheduling meetings, organizing and maintaining information, coordinating calendars, analyzing data including budgetary expenditures, and providing high level administrative assistance to executives.
- High School degree or GED
- Knowledge of basic secretarial or commonly used administrative procedures.
- 1 year of related work experience. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is acceptable.
- Provides customer service to internal and external customers. Responds to routine inquiries, directing more complex inquiries to appropriate individuals.
- Takes messages, greets, and directs others to appropriate person(s) for assistance.
- Schedules meetings, events, and classrooms. Assists with routine travel arrangements and special events.
- Prepares routine typing or data entry.
- Updates and processes routine documents.
- Sorts, distributes, and circulates mail.
- Orders routine supplies. Maintains department files and databases.
- Provides routine posting of financial records, including payroll.
- May supervise or oversee the work of student employees
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.