Administrative Assistant Senior II (3729)
Administrative Assistant | Dallas, TX | Contract
Administrative Assistant - Senior II
Work Location: Dallas, TX
In the role of Administrative Assistant Senior II, the successful candidate must be social and bubbly with a calm demeanor with a high-level of patience to deal with irritated customers. The candidate should also be able to handle emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. This position’s duties will also include administrative and financial tasks. All administrative tasks should be executed with high quality standards. Multitasking and time management skills are essential for this position. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and you may ask any questions you may have at that time.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provides moderately complex administrative skills for a department.
• Prepares, maintains and posts records, reports and budget information.
• Prepares or directs the preparation of charts, graphs, and administrative, fiscal, personnel, and/or statistical reports.
• Selects office vendors and monitors purchasing processes.
• May assist with overflow work from administrative and executive assistants and fill in for the office receptionist as needed.
• Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for members of the department.
• Composes and processes repetitive and non-repetitive documents in accordance to established procedures.
• Organizes office procedures to ensure effective operation.
• Acts as department liaison with other departments and agencies.
• Processes all personnel and purchasing transactions following institutional policies and procedures.
• Determines work priorities and monitors progress toward work deadlines.
• Ensures document retention processes are followed using established guidelines.
• Answering phones and assisting other team members when needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school graduate and four (4) to five (5) years related work experience are required.
• Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in answering phones, emailing, e-filing and administrative tasks.
• Great communication skills required.
• Work requires knowledge of computers (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint), office equipment, and other administrative tasks.
• Knowledge of UT system highly preferred.
• Medical background is HIGHLY preferred!
• Benefits background experience is a plus as well as procurement, payment, timekeeping (Kronos), travel expenses, proofreading ability necessary when completing recognition reports experience is preferred.
• Work requires ability to monitor and maintain budget.
• Work requires ability to plan and organize work in logical and efficient manner.
• Work requires ability to work with confidential information on daily basis.
• Testing may be required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.