Administrative Assistant Senior B (4557-cl)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Full Time and Contract
Administrative Assistant Senior B
Work Location: San Antonio TX
The purpose of this position is to provide professional level administrative support and to coordinate daily operations of the office by applying knowledge of departmental policies and procedures.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Provides professional, administrative and logistic support to the Chief of Staff and supports the operational and administrative needs of the office. Maintains schedules and coordinates calendars as assigned. Triages incoming calls and routes accordingly. Greets visitors.
- Maintains several activity calendars and schedules meetings, conferences and workshops which includes set-up, A-V equipment, V-tel, catering and other resources as needed. Manage meeting logistics and take appropriate actions as needed to ensure successful outcomes. Arranges meetings, conferences and workshops, prepares agendas. Serves as administrative liaison and resource to departments and offices within the institution.
- Prepares/submits departmental requisitions, service request forms, payment vouchers for vendors and staff. Assists with data management/record maintenance. Maintains confidential files, including formation and maintenance of files.
- Types and edits confidential documents, forms, reports, correspondences, and other special projects. Assists with preparation of materials for meetings, workshops and trainings.
- Assists with staff recruitment as directed. Assists with ordering office supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree with three (3) years of related experience, or high school diploma or GED with five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience in higher education preferred.
- Strong Windows-based computer skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer/Chrome/Firefox).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.