Administrative Assistant - Senior (4829)
Administrative Assistant | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Administrative Assistant - Senior
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis seeks a qualified Senior Administrative Assistant with the ability to exercise independent judgement and basic reasoning skills and to provide administrative support to a department or group of professionals. In this role, the Sr. Administrative Assistant will collect, compile and analyze moderately complex data and information to include composing straightforward written descriptions and results. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Handle incoming phone calls and greet visitors on front desk
• Direct visitors to department staff as needed
• Assist with organization of files
• Process department vouchers and requisitions
• Assist with personnel files
• Copy and scan documents
• Assist with office supplies, orders and organization
• Compile and analyze basic information into reports
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested
• Associates degree with five (5) years’ experience or high school diploma or GED with seven (7) years related experience.
• Advanced computer experience in applicable MS Office Programs with proficiency in MS Word and basic Excel
• Attention to detail and organization skills
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.