Administrative Assistant III (4725-opmgrs)
Administrative Assistant | New York, NY | Full Time and Contract
Administrative Assistant III
Work Location: New York NY
A global music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. This individual will provide administrative support to the President and C-Suite offices of one of our labels and will work closely with other Executive Assistant’s to partner together to help oversee the day-to-day functions of the office by providing a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. This individual will help support the office by answering phones, arranging travel, maintaining expenses, processing invoices and pulling industry charts. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, business-minded individual with the ability to quickly develop rapport with internal and external contacts.
Handles all administrative duties for department head; managing calendar, answering phones, expenses, travel, invoices, ordering supplies, database and subscription services. Supports department head on corporate initiatives. Supports department head with assigned artists and acts as the liaison between independent publicists and department head. Supports Executive team by covering artists at LA events/concerts/press days. Coordinates all details for award shows and create rundowns. Compiles weekly department report and television updates. Updates department event calendar and contact database. Researches and compiles ratings for all music events and television shows. Position is 50% Receptionist duties along with 50% Executive Assistant responsibilities. Possible Travel Required.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Greeting, announcing, and directing visitors appropriately.
- Answering incoming calls, providing general information, and serving as a gatekeeper, directing callers to the appropriate party, maintaining call/visitor’s logs.
- Schedule appointments and calendar events.
- Providing daily support for the floor including back-up support for the Executive Assistants.
- Maintaining schedules for any key executives or conference rooms as needed.
- Preparing and coordinating meetings, utilizing Outlook scheduling.
- Planning events for company functions.
- Keeping the reception and hallway tidy and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess 3-5 years administrative experience within the music industry along with one year of receptionist experience in a fast-paced environment required
- Strong proficiency in computer software applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop and Outlook
- Strong command of oral and written communication skills; Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable one to positively relate to a wide variety of industry people
- Team Player
- Heavy Calendar Management
- Heavy Phone
- Previous Expense Report experience
- Must have experience working with High Level Executives.
- A college degree is strongly preferred.
- Detail oriented, organized, punctual and accurate.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with utmost confidentiality.
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of management.
- Must possess ability to act competently while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor.
- Ability to be cooperative with other employees to ensure a smooth running, effective office operation.
- Ability to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Availability to work overtime.
- Proficient with both Mac and PC preferred.
- Ability to adapt well to constant change.
- An ability to follow through on all duties.
- Calm, positive, and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work with all types of personalities, resourcefulness, self-confidence and a sense of humor.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.