Administrative Assistant I
Administrative Assistant | Salt Lake City, UT | Contract
Work Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Coordinate and implement abroad range of duties vital to the operation of FOH including but not limited to secretarial, receptionist, and clerical tasks, office equipment management and operations, administration, conference and meeting planning, travel support, information and data processing including generating reports, mail distribution, photocopying, faxing, records management, telecommunications management, facility usage and space issues, supply distribution, preparation and analysis.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Provide administrative and clerical support to FOH staff which may include both Federal employees and Contractor staff.
• Maintain office files for assigned work, and ensure information is readily available for retrieval.
• Type a variety of memorandums, letters, reports and other documents as requested, utilizing Microsoft applications.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must possess Excellent oral and written skills; high capability of responding to a broad Range of customer requests for problem resolution in a timely manner.
• Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to type at least 50 WPM.
• One-year experience working in the medical field and experience in office management, such as front desk operations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.