Administrative Assistant (Health Information Management) (5387)
Administrative Assistant | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Administrative Assistant (Health Information Management)
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client’s Health Information Management team. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide general administrative support to Release of Information team.
• Receive and respond to requests for Medical Records from patients, providers or clinics.
• Review charts, medical records, as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: 1+ year experience in Medical Records processing.
• Secretarial/vocational training in Medical field, preferred
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, required.
• Familiarity with medical records or medical terminology, required
• Experience in Electronic Medical records, required.
• Experience with EPIC, preferred
• Experience as an MA or Medical Office Assistant, preferred.
• Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and Protected Health Information, required.
Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.