ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (foh2007-3175)
Administrative | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
Salt Lake City UT
We are currently accepting applications for full-time Administrative Assistants to provide services at the Salt Lake City, Utah Federal Occupational Health facility. The position offers a great work/life balance working 40/hours weekly. It also provides a great opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience while working within the federal employment system.
Join our Team! We encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity. Upon applying, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
JOB FUNCTIONS (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Provide administrative and clerical support to FOH staff which may include both Federal employees and Contractor staff.
- Maintain office files for assigned work, and ensure information is readily available for retrieval.
- Type a variety of memorandums, letters, reports and other documents as requested, utilizing Microsoft applications.
- Coordinate and implement abroad range of duties vital to the operation of FOH including but not limited to secretarial, receptionist, and clerical tasks, office equipment management and operations, administration, conference and meeting planning, travel support, information and data processing including generating reports, mail distribution, photocopying, faxing, records management, telecommunications management, facility usage and space issues, supply distribution, preparation and analysis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess Excellent oral and written skills; high capability of responding to a broad Range of customer requests for problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM.
- One-year experience working in the medical field and experience in office management, such as front desk operations.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, Life and Disability Insurances
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.