Administrative Assistant - Digital Sales
Administrative | Coconut Grove, FL | Full Time and Temporary
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant-Digital Sales
DEPARTMENT: Digital Sales (Growth & Innovation Department)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Digital Sales Team which includes the Senior Director of Digital Commercial Strategy and several Digital Account Managers.
- Provide administrative support for the following:
- Sales Reprts and analysis
- Release Schedule: recap f the information coming from US Latin, LATAM, Distributed Labels, etc.
- Recrding Industry Association of America (RIAA) Certifications.
- UPC Merge Prcess
- Other administratin tasks
- Review information coming from LATAM countries and Spain about their releases.
- Assist in administrative support related to Latin Iberia Monthly Regional calls.
- Provide support in the sending of information to LATAM about our releases.
- Review and understand strategic plans (in Spanish and English).
- Conversational level of fluency in Spanish (verbally and in writing)
- Proactive working style
- Strong collaboration skills
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Analytical mindset
- Prior experience at a record label or digital music provider strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, sales or related field preferred
- The candidate should also have a passion for music and the music business.
- A qualified candidate should be detail oriented and be able to multi-task.
- Strong and effective written and oral communication skills to engage in conversations and meetings with external artist managers and internal managers.
- An ability to follow through on all duties.
- Calm, positive, and professional demeanor.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.