Health Care | Bothell, WA | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified candidate to work at our client site Federal Occupational Health (FOH) in Salt Lake City, UT. FOH is a non-appropriated agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that provides occupational health and wellness services exclusively to federal employees. This is a full-time position with benefits. 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess Excellent oral and written skills; high capability of responding to a broad range of customer requests for problem resolution in a timely manner.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- One-year experience working in the medical field and experience in office management, such as front desk operations.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to staff which may include both Federal employees and Contractor staff.
- Maintain office files for assigned work, and ensure information is readily available for retrieval.
- Type a variety of memorandums, letters, reports and other documents as requested, utilizing Microsoft applications.
- Coordinate and implement abroad range of duties vital to the operation of FOH including but not limited to secretarial, receptionist, and clerical tasks, office equipment management and operations, administration, conference and meeting planning, travel support, information and data processing including generating reports, mail distribution, photocopying, faxing, records management, telecommunications management, facility usage and space issues, supply distribution, preparation and analysis.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.