Accounting Clerk - Senior (4538-cl)
Accounting | San Antonio, TX | Full Time and Contract
Accounting Clerk - Senior
Work Location: San Antonio TX
Under general supervision, provides administrative accounting support to department or group of professionals.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Collects, compiles and analyzes moderately complex data and information.
- Composes straightforward written descriptions and results.
- Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and basic reasoning skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree with five (5) years’ experience or high school diploma or GED with seven (7) years related experience.
- Advanced computer experience in applicable MS Office Programs.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.