Accounting Clerk - Intermediate (4584-cl)
Accounting | San Antonio, TX | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Accounting Clerk - Intermediate
Work Location: San Antonio TX
Under general supervision, performs clerical accounting procedures requiring familiarity with, and experience in, accounting office practices, as well as knowledge of a variety of accounting classifications.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Assigns codes, identifies accounts, and prepares data transaction sheets.
- Analyzes and audits various accounts.
- Posts checks, and proofs entries to general ledger and accounts.
- In absence of an accounts payable clerk, verifies and processes accounts payable.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma with three (3) years of related experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.