Accounting Clerk II (5012)
Accounting Clerk | Dallas, TX | Contract
Accounting Clerk II
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis seeks an Accounting Clerk II to provide basic to intermediate skills in processing financial data and other related data within department or division. This position requires thorough knowledge of bookkeeping principles, ability to utilize ten-key by touch, and ability to type 30 words per minute.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Performs clerical accounting procedures accurately and on time.
• Verifies and processes accounts payable and receivable and other financial transactions such as bank deposits.
• Prepares monthly and annual reconciliation of ledger accounts and other accounts as assigned to department.
• Prepares, produces, balances, and posts financial department data.
• Posts completed account information to verify accounts are balanced.
• Resolves discrepancies in departmental data, both written and verbal.
• May monitor grant budgets for allowable expenditures and resolve all discrepancies.
• May produce financial reports for management regarding standing on individual accounts in addition to overall departmental financial status.
• May provide working supervision to Accounting Clerks.
• May perform duties of supervisor in their absence.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Three (3) years related experience.
• PeopleSoft/Oracle experience is preferred but not mandatory.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.