Accountant II (5217)
Accountant II | Dallas, TX | Contract
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an Accountant II with experience in billing and receivables. Use your strong Excel skills to perform pivots, vlookups, macros, etc. You will also review accounts, reconcile expenses, and fund accounting.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Verify accuracy of accounting ledgers and resolve discrepancies.
• Compiles data and prepare spreadsheets for various financial activities.
• Assist in implementation of new or revised accounting and operational procedures.
• Compile and prepare monthly, quarterly and/or annual reports as required.
• May provide working supervision to Accounting Clerk and/or Accountant I position.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree with 6+ hours of accounting courses.
• Experience: 2+ years’ professional experience in governmental or commercial accounting.
• Knowledge of spreadsheets and word-processing software.
• Skill in using ten-key by touch.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.