Accounting | Atlanta, GA | Full Time and Temporary
A successful and established Texas-based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a full-time temporary Accountant I based in Atlanta GA. The position provides an opportunity to work within the state employment system.
Under supervision, analyzes financial information and prepares financial reports to document or maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss or other financial activities within an agency. Records financial transactions, reconciles accounting records, and prepares reports.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting from an accredited college or university
- OR Bachelor's degree in a business curriculum which included completion of introductory and intermediate accounting sequence.
- Data Entry
- Maintain various spreadsheets for tracking activity
- Complete reconciliations weekly
- Scan supporting documents weekly
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.