Accountant I | Kennesaw, GA | Contract
Work Location: Kennesaw, GA
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients.
We are currently seeking an Accountant to join our expanding team in Kennesaw, GA. In this role, you will supervise accounting staff and ensure accurate completion of all assigned accounting tasks. If you have what it takes to be successful in this position (qualifications outlined below), apply today and we’ll contact you to answer any questions you may have!
• Maintain registration, fee assessment, and due diligence schedules.
• Monitor and prepare financial reports and analysis.
• Assist with month-end and year-end audits.
• Review processes to improve business efficiencies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
• Preferred Education: Master’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
• Experience: Four (4) years of related work experience in bookkeeping and accounting.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Advanced data entry and 10-key skills.
• Ability to direct and supervise staff.
• Strong time-management and attention to detail skills.
Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.