Information Technology | Buford, GA | Full Time and Part Time
Infinity Construction Solutions, Inc. is a full service turnkey company dedicated to serving the needs of the wireless industry. We have experienced professionals in the areas of site development and acquisition, zoning entitlements and architectural and engineering services. ICS’s team also consists of experienced project managers, property specialists, construction managers, full-scale construction and integration services. Our clients include a number of wireless service providers and tower companies. ICS’s mission is to deliver a quality product to the client. We strive to meet client objectives in a safe and timely manner.
We are looking for a creative and energetic Account Assistant to join our team. There are abundant opportunities for growth within the company in this position.
- Search for new account leads.
- Develop company profiles for potential and existing clients.
- Monitor client accounts to identify possible service needs, and address issues.
- Update database with appropriate account contact information, customer account category, and/or other relevant information.
- Handle day-to-day communication with account contacts.
- Identify opportunities to offer new services to existing clients.
- Learn about new product and service offerings to provide information to clients.
- Provide weekly reports regarding the number of new accounts acquired, any accounts lost, and/or account changes.
- Communicate with Account Manager to resolve complex issues.
- Gather information about competitors.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Great organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Knowledge of accounting principles, with strong analytical, organizational, and investigative skill
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) using the English language
Ability to multi-task and take initiative to identify outstanding tasks and see them through to completion
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development