Technical Services / Warehouse | Elk Grove Village, IL | Full Time
IPC is the leading manufacturer of peripheral devices for smartphones in the U.S. We make scanning and swipe devices and customized cases that attach to mobile phones and tablets. In this role, you would report directly to the Warehouse Manager and perform tasks across all warehouse functions that will be critical to the company’s success..
- Receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching invoice/purchase orders, products, serial numbers to receipts.
- Inspect incoming materials for order accuracy and shipping damage, and verify inbound shipping paperwork, including verifying package counts.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Receive products.
- Read customer orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, picked or distributed and/or shipped.
- Pick orders, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping area.
- Prepare and package parcels and pallets of fragile items for secure shipping.
- Prepare shipping documents to Delivery Drivers and ensuring shipments are secure in trucks.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for high traffic access.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Sweep and dust. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, other personnel and the public.
- Organizational skills are a must as multiple orders, people and many moving pieces will keep warehouse worker on their toes.
- Dedication to excellent attendance.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
IPC offers excellent benefits including 100% paid medical/Rx, dental, and vision coverage for individuals and 93% paid for dependents, a $25,000 life insurance policy on each employee, and a 401K plan with 4% matching. Paid holidays and PTO are also offered.
About Infinite Peripherals:
Infinite Peripherals, Inc. (IPC) is the leading peripheral device manufacturer for smartphones in the U.S. We make scanning and swipe devices and customized cases that attach to mobile phones and tablets. Since 1993, IPC has been fueling mobility with cutting-edge mobile peripheral devices, receipt printers, mechanisms and receipt printer-related components. Numerous major retailers in the United States are moving to mobile point of sale with products, helping to transform shopping, drive traffic and increase customer conversion rate. Anticipating trends and for a constantly evolving business landscape, IPC enhances operations in retail and other industries including: healthcare, hospitality, transportation, warehouse and logistics, entertainment and security.
IPC is headquartered in a state-of-the-art facility in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. Product development and sales are run out of the Irvine, California office. This position would be located in Elk Grove Village, IL.
Visit us on www.ipcmobile.com
As per company policy, official hiring will be pending background check and drug test.