Technical Services | Irvine, CA | Full Time
How would you like to join our fast-paced entrepreneurial tech company?
Infinite Peripherals, Inc. is the leading manufacturer and distributor of peripheral devices for smartphones in the U.S. We make scanning and swipe devices and customized cases that attach to mobile phones and tablets.
The System Administrator reports to the Sr. Manager, Information Technology and is primarily responsible for the maintenance of existing, and set up of new network components, systems and processes. Additionally, this position’s duties day-to-day operation may include administration, maintenance, and proactive monitoring of Infinite Peripherals internal and external networks; including the resolution of systems issues and performing help-desk duties as needed.
The System Administrator will collaborate in the development, implementation, and documentation of network and systems to ensure key projects are completed in a timely fashion. This person will perform duties in accordance with company’s values, policies, and procedures.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Administrator for the Infinite Peripherals portfolio of SaaS applications
- Create programs for on-boarding/off-boarding and provisioning/de-provisioning
- Possess deep familiarity and understanding of all current and changing aspects of the Infinite Peripherals IT environment; including Mac, Microsoft PC, mobile devices, networking, and security
- Ensure that systems, tools, and processes are in place according to Industry security standards and managed and maintained accordingly.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on cloud cyber risk for at least one of Microsoft Azure/ Microsoft 365.
- Configure security systems, analyze security requirements, and implement solutions to maintain security industry standards. Update software with the latest security patches and ensure the proper defenses are present for each network resource.
- Optimizes security policies, (e.g. Microsoft 365 Security Center and Microsoft 365 Compliance Center) to ensure data privacy and compliance.
- Perform vulnerability and penetration tests; identify and defend against threats.
- Maintain awareness of changing trends and regulations.
- Provide best-in-class IT Services to internal and external customers.
Requirements / Skills / Education:
- 2+ years directly relevant experience,
- Management and configuration of SaaS applications across various end customer business segments.
- Microsoft PC and Apple Mac Workstation Administration.
- Microsoft 365 Administration (Email, SharePoint, MS Teams, etc.).
- Microsoft Azure Administration (Intune, Defender ATP, Virtual Server setup and management, etc.).
- Microsoft 365 security and compliance management.
- Microsoft Azure security and compliance management.
- Combination of on premise, datacenter, and SaaS technology security protection.
- Anti-Virus remote installation and management.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- Familiarity with Zendesk Customer Support Ticketing System.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / programming / IT related field of study - Preferred.
8AM - 5PM (Monday - Friday).
Limited remote work as needed. There may be some need for after-hours work based on the nature of this position.
IPC offers excellent benefits including competitive medical/Rx, dental, and vision insurance coverages, a $25,000 life insurance policy on each employee, and a 401K plan with 4% matching. Paid holidays and PTO are also offered. Employees are able to enjoy our amazing facility which includes occasional lunches, snacks, endless coffee, games and great people!
About Infinite Peripherals, Inc.
Infinite Peripherals empowers businesses to operate more efficiently through next-generation enterprise mobility solutions. With over 25 years of mobility expertise, the company provides scalable and customized solutions to a range of industries including retail, healthcare, supply chain and logistics, hospitality, and travel. From cloud-based inventory software to fully integrated payment processing solutions, Infinite Peripherals mobilizes companies to do business anywhere, anytime. With over one million solutions deployed, Infinite Peripherals allows companies to go paperless and is fully committed to helping reduce carbon footprints and energy consumption in businesses everywhere. With mobility, the possibilities are infinite. For more information, please visit ipcmobile.com.
Visit us on www.ipcmobile.com
As per company policy, official hiring will be pending the results of a background check and drug test. We use eVerify.
Infinite Peripherals Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.