Technical Product Owner
Engineering | Watertown, MA | Full Time
InCrowd is seeking a full-time technical product owner to help us refine our existing award-winning platform for healthcare market research, and bring to light more industry-changing products. You’ll work with us at our office in the RiverWorks building in Watertown. InCrowd is a diverse, easy-going place to work, and in this role you will be the essential person making sure we build the right feature at the right time, in the right way, and communicating that vision throughout the company.
- Guide a cross-functional agile product team with 3-5 engineers, a scrum master, and a UI designer
- Manage the roadmap for the team in order to achieve company goals
- Prioritize feature requests from customers and internal stakeholders
- Break down large initiatives into agile user stories
- Own the user experience of the product and deliver whatever design documentation is needed for the project at hand (wireframes, flow charts, whiteboard sketches, etc.)
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders on product direction
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Mid-senior level (at least 4 years of experience in software)
- Autonomous self-starter able to find direction amongst ambiguity
- Engineering background preferred
- A knack for finding the best way to solve problems given the particular constraints
- Ability to empathize with stakeholders and users
- Understanding of web & mobile application architecture
- Ability to provide and effectively adapt to constructive feedback
- Proficiency in Sketch and a prototyping tool of choice
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working in an autonomous agile team a plus
- This is a full-time, salaried position based out of Watertown
InCrowd is a wonderful place to work, full of smart, pleasant people who work hard when necessary but are also flexible about time when we’re less busy. We’re a group of highly motivated people who value collaboration and innovative thinking. We want to work with talented, ambitious problem solvers who are as excited as we are to develop some seriously cool on-demand research tools.
At InCrowd you’ll have the opportunity to build something truly unique in the healthcare space, work with an outstanding team and contribute to a rapidly growing company. Enjoy summer Fridays (early release from Memorial Day to Labor Day), way more snacks than it’s possible to eat, some of them even healthy, beer and coffee on tap.