Senior Project Manager, Qualitative Research
Client Services | Watertown, MA | Full Time
Project managers work closely with InCrowd’s Client Service and Sales teams to provide exceptional service and quick turnaround of deliverables to our clients. You will play a key role in ensuring each of our client’s research initiatives are launched and completed quickly and deliver high-quality data. Additionally, you will maintain frequent communication with vendors to ensure project success. At any given time, you will be managing multiple projects covering a wide-range of healthcare topics and a diverse set of research objectives,
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day logistics of project execution including daily updates to external vendors and internal Client Service team.
- Support internal Client Service team needs including project pricing, budgeting, tactical decision-making and achievement of monthly and quarterly milestones.
- Recruit HCP’s for qualitative engagement
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, remaining actively engaged with each to facilitate milestone success or project plan pivots as needed.
- Understand and research target audience and sampling to accurately address clients research objective and goals.
- Coordinate and manage survey research on time and on budget, working closely with other departments and vendors, as well as reconciling projects at close with Finance.
- Scope out internal and external access/feasibility including pricing and sample reach to appropriate key stakeholders.
- Maintain healthy relationships with vendors, clients and internal teams, taking a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Participate in both internal and external meetings based on project and client needs.
- Collaborate with Product and Technology teams to enhance capabilities of the platform
- Participate in activities to keep skills up to date and to increase project management and industry knowledge.
Educational / Technical
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent level of training and expertise
- At least 3+ years of previous experience in a market research project management position
- Experience recruiting physicians for qualitative engagements
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office with focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organizational skills, with a focus on attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to accuracy and completeness of information
- Highly motivated with the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- At least 3-5 years of previous experience interacting professionally with clinicians or other healthcare professionals
- Experience/comfort communicating with clients or customers by phone and email
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, multi-project environment