Senior Project Manager- Life Sciences Primary Market Research
Client Services | Watertown, MA | Full Time | Applications accepted until Nov 29, 2020
When Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies need to make urgent, data-driven decisions, they use InCrowd’s cutting-edge survey platform to collect real-time, primary market research data from a Crowd of expert healthcare professionals. The Project Manager plays a key role in ensuring each of our client’s research initiatives are launched and completed quickly and deliver high-quality data.
InCrowd provides a fast paced and collaborative environment that changes day to day. In this role you will work closely with InCrowd’s Client Service and Sales teams to provide exceptional service and quick turnaround of deliverables to our clients. Additionally you will maintain frequent communication with vendors to ensure project success. At any given time you will be managing multiple projects covering a wide-range of healthcare topics and a diverse set of research objectives, giving you a front row seat to issues impacting the pharmaceutical industry. Strong communication skills, a problem-solving mindset and ability to work as part of a team are keys to success in this role.
We’re a group of highly motivated people who value collaboration and innovative thinking. We want to work with talented, ambitious problem solvers who are as excited as we are to develop some seriously cool on-demand research tools. At InCrowd you’ll have the opportunity to build something truly unique in the healthcare space, work with an outstanding team and contribute to a rapidly growing company.
Over the last nine years, InCrowd has developed powerful technology, built an experienced team, and cultivated a responsive Crowd of HCPs that allow market insights professionals to obtain physician and other HCP responses in real-time
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day logistics of project execution including daily updates to external vendors and internal Client Service team.
- Support internal Client Service team needs including project pricing, budgeting, tactical decision-making and achievement of monthly and quarterly milestones.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, remaining actively engaged with each to facilitate milestone success or project plan pivots as needed.
- Understand and research target audience and sampling to accurately address clients research objective and goals.
- Coordinate and manage survey research on time and on budget, working closely with other departments and vendors, as well as reconciling projects at close with Finance
- Scope out internal and external access/feasibility including pricing and sample reach to appropriate key stakeholders.
- Maintain healthy relationships with vendors, clients and internal teams, taking a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Participate in both internal and external meetings based on project and client needs.
- Collaborate with Product and Technology teams to enhance capabilities of the platform
- Participate in activities to keep skills up to date and to increase project management and industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent level of training and expertise
- At least 3+ years of previous experience in a market research project management position
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office with focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organizational skills, with a focus on attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to accuracy and completeness of information
- Highly motivated with the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- At least 3-5 years of previous experience interacting professionally with clinicians or other healthcare professionals
- Experience/comfort communicating with clients or customers by phone and email
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, multi-project environment