Senior Product Designer
Engineering | Boston, MA | Full Time
InCrowd is seeking a full-time product designer to help us refine our existing award-winning platform for healthcare market research, and bring to light more industry-changing products. You’ll work with us at our office in the South End of Boston (moving soon to swanky new digs on the Charles in Watertown) and act as the design voice in discussions with various departments. Most importantly, you’ll work closely with product management and engineering to design delightful experiences for our users that our engineers can then develop.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to create designed solutions
- Create and adapt user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and detailed design mockups to communicate product enhancements
- Present and defend design decisions to various stakeholders, including executives
- Own the user interface and user experience across our platforms
- Provide enough guidance (through documentation and conversations) to the engineering team to be able to execute on designs
- Work efficiently ahead of the agile development team to enable a rapid pace of delivery
- Evaluate and refine solutions through user and stakeholder feedback
- Establish and evolve design guidelines, best practices, and standards such as our UI pattern library and styleguide
- Online portfolio of relevant work
- 5+ years experience with software design
- Proficiency in Sketch and a prototyping tool of choice
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent visual design skills, with a user-centered approach
- Experience working in an autonomous agile team a plus
- Ability to provide and effectively adapt to constructive feedback
This is a full-time, salaried position based out of Watertown, MA.
InCrowd is a wonderful place to work, full of smart, pleasant people who work hard when necessary but are also flexible about time when we’re less busy. We’re a group of highly motivated people who value collaboration and innovative thinking. We want to work with talented, ambitious problem solvers who are as excited as we are to develop some seriously cool on-demand research tools.
At InCrowd you’ll have the opportunity to build something truly unique in the healthcare space, work with an outstanding team and contribute to a rapidly growing company. Enjoy summer Fridays (early release from Memorial Day to Labor Day), way more snacks than it’s possible to eat, some of them even healthy, beer and coffee on tap.