Director, Insights - Life Sciences Primary Market Research
Client Services | Watertown, MA | Full Time
InCrowd is seeking a Director of Insights to join and support our growing life sciences primary market intelligence business. This position includes responsibilities in client management, research design, data/insights analysis, and technology innovation. You will serve as the strategic lead for primary market research and deliver on business insights from key stakeholder groups including physicians, patients, payers, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals.
At InCrowd, you will join a group of highly motivated people who value collaboration and innovative thinking. We are seeking talented, ambitious problem-solvers who are excited to help us develop, sell, and deliver innovative on-demand market research tools. At InCrowd you'll have the opportunity to be part of something truly unique in the healthcare space, work with an outstanding team, be part of a fun and dynamic culture, and directly impact the success and bold vision of our growing company.
- Lead consultative client discussions to uncover business needs and identify research objectives
- Provide strategic direction on the design and execution of primary market research projects of quantitative and qualitative nature
- Use InCrowd’s proprietary technology to create and program research to desired audience
- Collaborate with the sample fulfillment team to complete research fieldwork in US and International markets
- Review, contribute to, and send client-deliverables to ensure the research outputs address the business and research objectives
- Ensure compliant market research best practices by participating in require adverse event (AE) training, monitoring and timely reporting of AEs to pharmacovigilance while following strict internal and manufacturer-specific guidelines
- Leverage software tools for data analysis, project management, and cross-team communications
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical mindset
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to proactively seek out innovative ways to contribute to InCrowd’s growth
- 5+ years of experience in life sciences/healthcare primary market research (pharmaceutical, medical devices, biomed, etc.) or business consulting
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a related field
- Must be a technophile
- Proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint (Mac skills a plus)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical and dental benefits
- Casual office attire
InCrowd is truly a wonderful place to work, full of smart who work hard when necessary but are also flexible about time when we’re less busy. We’re a highly motivated group that values collaboration and gets excited when new people bring their own unique perspectives to the table. When we look for people to join our team, we seek talented, ambitious problem solvers who are as excited as we are to develop some seriously cool products and services.
Above all else, you’ll have the opportunity to build something truly unique in the healthcare space. But in doing so you will work with an outstanding team and contribute to the warm culture of a rapidly growing company with plenty of perks. Enjoy summer Fridays (early release from Memorial Day to Labor Day), way more snacks than it’s possible to eat (some of them even healthy!), weekly (and then some) team lunches, beer and coffee on tap. This is a place where people are truly friends inside and outside of the office. Speaking of outside the office, we pride ourselves on giving our team members the flexibility to work from home on days when they might need to.
We’re located in the cool RiverWorks building (a converted Mill) in Watertown which sports its own café with many other great food options within striking distance in Watertown and neighboring Newton and Waltham. Concrete floors and high open wood raftered ceilings provide the perfect backdrop for creativity and building great new products. There are plenty of nooks for you to cozy up for quiet thinking time and also plenty of open collaboration space. And of course, there is plenty of space for cutting loose during our regular game nights. We have billiards in house and a beautiful courtyard that is perfectly conducive to outdoor working sessions and summertime cornhole sessions.
**Please provide a resume and cover letter with your application**