Digital Marketing Senior Associate
B2B Marketing | Boston, MA | Full Time
InCrowd is a wonderful place to work, full of smart, pleasant people who work hard when necessary but are also flexible about time when we’re less busy. We’re a group of highly motivated people who value collaboration and innovative thinking. We want to work with talented, ambitious problem solvers who are as excited as we are to develop some seriously cool on-demand research tools.
At InCrowd you’ll have the opportunity to build something truly unique in the healthcare space, work with an outstanding team and contribute to a rapidly growing company. Enjoy summer Fridays (early release from Memorial Day to Labor Day), way more snacks than it’s possible to eat, some of them even healthy, and beer and coffee on tap.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Senior Associate to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing technology, tools, and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Senior Associate will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
We work in a highly collaborative, entrepreneurial, and interdisciplinary environment so you’ll be contributing your talents on several fronts. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an entrepreneurial environment and rapid professional growth.
- Plan, execute, and measure digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Maintain a strong online brand voice on our website and through social media
- Design, manage, and iterate email marketing campaigns, through automation, personalization, and segmentation
- Run targeted and look-alike campaigns on social media and syndication platforms, including PPC, CPC, and CPL
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and measure marketing campaigns, experiments, and conversion tests, and end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Run marketing automation platform to optimize the sales-marketing funnel for lead generation and demand generation campaigns, and developing higher quality leads
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Collaborate with team members and contribute to other marketing projects as needed
- Between 2-3 years of proven work experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience creating and managing SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate them
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Leadlander, etc.), social media analytics tools, and marketing technologies (Hootsuite, Terminus, Wistia, Intercom, Calendly, etc.)
- Experience using Marketing Automation platforms such as Pardot, CRM platforms like Salesforce, and content publishing platforms (Quora, Reddit, Slideshare, Youtube, Pinterest, Linkedin Pulse, etc.)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Familiarity with front-end web technologies like HTML/CSS/JS and experience using content management systems like WordPress
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary—commensurate with experience
- Insurance, benefits, and paid time off
- Full-time position reporting to Marketing Director
- Flexible, casual work environment
- Based in Watertown, MA