Client Services Research Director
Client Services | Boston, MA | Full Time
InCrowd is looking for a proactive, thoughtful and enthusiastic Client Services Research Director to join our growing real-time market research business. This position will enable you to work closely with life-science decision makers as well as internal team members in our mission to Simplify and Automate healthcare market research. You will also have the opportunity to manage and guide in the development of research analysts.
The Director will be responsible for ensuring quality for research projects while maintaining a desire to innovate and improve traditional research processes. Our ideal candidate has in-depth experience managing clients and designing online research. This person must be passionate about delivering insightful findings, providing excellent service to clients, and leveraging technology to access real-time feedback. Strong communications skills, the ability to collaborate with team members, and being responsive in a fast-paced environment are also critical traits.
- Communicate with clients to identify research objectives and business issues
- Design clear and concise surveys that directly address research needs
- Ensure all deliverables meet client needs and able to present findings (remotely and in-person)
- Collaborate seamlessly with project management team to execute projects
- Manage and support the growth of analysts by proactively identify opportunities for development
- Leverage InCrowd’s proprietary real-time research technology to program and field surveys to desired audience in the US and globally
- Empower clients to use InCrowd’s technology to improve their market intelligence; lead client demos via web meeting and in person
- Strong consultative and analytical mindset
- Goal oriented with ability to problem solve and see projects through to completion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable adopting technology into work flow and project execution
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- Strong desire to proactively seek out innovative ways to contribute to InCrowd’s success
- 5+ years in consulting and/or market research roles in life science
- 3+ years of direct client management experience
- Clear understanding of survey design and execution
- Master’s in public health, science, or similar field or equivalent in work history
- Position reports to Sr. Director of Research
- Based in Boston (Watertown, MA beginning January 2018)
InCrowd is a wonderful place to work, full of smart, pleasant people who work hard when necessary but are also flexible about time when we’re less busy. We’re a group of highly motivated people who value collaboration and innovative thinking. We want to work with talented, ambitious problem solvers who are as excited as we are to develop some seriously cool on-demand research tools.
At InCrowd, you’ll have the opportunity to build something truly unique in the healthcare space, work with an outstanding team and contribute to a rapidly growing company. Enjoy summer Fridays (early release from Memorial Day to Labor Day), way more snacks than it’s possible to eat, some of them even healthy, beer and coffee on tap.
**Please provide a resume and cover letter with your application**