Client Services Manager- Life Sciences Market Insights
Client Services | Boston, MA | Full Time
InCrowd is seeking a Market Research Insights Manager to join and support our growing life sciences primary market intelligence business. As part of a growing research team, this position offers significant opportunities for growth and blends responsibilities in client management, research design, insights analysis, and technology innovation. You will manage primary market research projects across a variety of life sciences companies and deliver on business insights generated from key stakeholder groups including physicians, patients, payers, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals.
At InCrowd, you will join a group of highly motivated people who value collaboration and innovative thinking. We are seeking talented, ambitious problem-solvers who are excited to help us deliver innovative on-demand market research tools.
- Participate in consultative client discussions to uncover business need and identify research objectives
- Draft survey questions in support of primary market research plan developed in conjunction with team lead
- Use InCrowd and Apollo’s proprietary technology to create and program research to desired audience
- Collaborate with the sample fulfillment team to complete research fieldwork in US and International markets
- Review and contribute to client-deliverables to ensure the research outputs address the business and research objectives
- Ensure compliant market research best practices by participating in require adverse event (AE) training, monitoring and timely reporting of AEs to pharmacovigilance while following strict internal and manufacturer-specific guidelines
- Leverage software tools for data analysis, project management, and cross-team communications
- Foundational knowledge of primary market research design and delivery in support of drug and medical device manufacturers’ business needs
- Thorough understanding of the life sciences stakeholder groups including HCPs, Patients, Pharmacists, and Payers
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to proactively seek out innovative ways to contribute to InCrowd’s growth
- 2-3 years of experience delivering primary market research to pharmaceutical and biotech clients
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences or life sciences; advance degree a plus
- Must be a technophile
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including Excel and PowerPoint (Mac skills a plus)
When Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies need to make urgent, data-driven decisions, they use InCrowd’s cutting-edge survey platform to collect real-time, primary market research data from a Crowd of expert healthcare professionals. InCrowd provides a fast-paced and collaborative environment that changes day to day. Over the last nine years, InCrowd has developed powerful technology, built an experienced team, and cultivated a responsive Crowd of HCPs that allow market insights professionals to obtain insights in real-time. We are a group of highly motivated professionals who value collaboration and innovative thinking. At InCrowd, you will have the opportunity to be part of something truly unique in the healthcare space, be part of a fun and dynamic culture, and directly impact the success and bold vision of our growing parent operating company Apollo Intelligence.