Associate, Business Processes
Business Process and Operations | Watertown, MA | Full Time
Summary of position:
Apollo Intelligence is committed to delivering best-in-class, technology-driven data and insights solutions to our customers in the global Life Sciences and Healthcare industries.
Our rapid growth has created the opportunity for a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Training expert to join our team! You will play a key role in strategizing and documenting our end-to-end client delivery process and training internal end-users on the applicable procedures.
The SOP and Training associate will work within the Sales & Business Operations unit to continually improve SOPs and Training programs to improve the operating efficiency and scale of our client delivery services. The SOP and Training associate will drive day to day activities to ensure operational SOPs are effectively managed and maintained from a governance and on-going operations perspective, while ensuring client delivery teams are well versed in the procedures.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the efforts and process to gather and create SOP requirements or process improvements.
- Act as the supportive source of knowledge for all SOPs and internal policy documents.
- Lead the analysis and recommendations for SOP effectiveness.
- Drive the day to day activities to ensure the accuracy, governance, and maintenance of SOPs.
- Lead the escalation/communication of risks and issues as appropriate.
- Manage all aspects of the SOP document control and approval system and processes.
- Support the communication and training of SOPs to operational teams.
- Review, suggest, revise, consult, write, and re-write existing SOPs.
- Develop and define the terminology used in SOP documents so they are clearly understood by all audiences that read and/or use them.
- Develop checklists, communication templates and desktop guides to augment SOPs.
- Track all SOPs from creation to implementation including sending reminders for SOPs about to requiring review or about to expire.
- Develop, improve, maintain and revise Standard Operating Procedures and/or training materials for contractually provided activities.
- Contribute to the development of informational or technical documents. Informational or technical documents may include, but not be limited to, process documents, communication materials, website materials, and training-related materials.
- Respond to co-workers, superiors, and clients in a cooperative and constructive and timely manner; providing support to other department personnel by responding to requests for information and assistance; promoting an awareness and positive image of the department; facilitating a respectful, friendly atmosphere in the workplace.
- Apply established procedures and guidelines to the keeping of records and the preparation of standardized reports.
- Understand and execute oral and written instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Work as a member of a team or independently to accomplish duties and responsibilities.
- Help the Business Operations Team to determine priorities of functionality or improvements to deliver to the company, utilizing JIRA to organize issues.
Experience We’re Looking For:
- Bachelors degree and 3+ years of experience writing SOPs, processes, procedures, user manuals and/or work instructions (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Demonstrated skills developing process flowcharts using tools such as LucidChart or Microsoft Visio
- Strong technical and business application documentation skills.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze, distill and document significant amounts of information and process steps
- Ability to lead without authority to ensure documents move through the required review and approval steps
- Ability to learn and work with custom software applications utilized by internal sales and business operations teams
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills with the ability to build quick rapport with all levels of internal staff to give them high quality, responsive service
- Demonstrated strong attention-to-detail and ability to work with accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously on multiple projects and to prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities effectively
- Ability to translate SOPs into training materials programs for internal staff education
- Motivated team player
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary—commensurate with experience
- Insurance, benefits, and paid time off
- Full-time position reporting to Vice President, Sales & Business Operations
- Flexible, casual work environment
- Based in Watertown, MA