Accounting & Office Manager Internship
Finance | Watertown, MA | Part Time
InCrowd provides cloud-based technology that provides our clients with direct access to experts to get pressing questions answered in real time.
We're a group of motivated people who value collaboration and innovative thinking. We want to work with talented, ambitious problem solvers who are as excited as we are to develop some seriously cool on-demand research technologies. At InCrowd, you'll have the opportunity to help us continue to build technology truly unique in the healthcare space, work with an outstanding team and contribute to a rapidly growing company.
The Accounting & Office Manager Intern will be responsible for assisting the day-to-day administrative and accounting for the Finance department. Administrative support includes many daily office activities including office management, supply ordering, and other general office support. This intern will have the opportunity to understand the market research industry and gain valuable skills for professional and personal development.
This is a part-time position that reports directly to the Senior Accountant.
- Assist in vendor invoicing processes
- Assist in month end close (as needed)
- Assist with organizing accounting files
- Assist finance department with day-to-day operations
- Complete miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Administrative support includes general office management, distributing mail, and directing incoming calls
- Office supply ordering, management, and distribution
- Person of contact for building management for service requests or issues
- Coordinate weekly Wednesday lunches
- Other responsibilities as requested
- Excellent client service orientation
- Organizational & time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities; high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Self-motivated, reliable, professional, positive attitude, willingness to learn and take on new tasks, and strong work ethics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with QuickBooks is a plus
- Must be a college student attending classes during the regular term, at an accredited college or university. Interest in accounting or pursuing accounting degree preferred.