Sr. User Experience Designer
Engineering | Palo Alto, CA
Inadco is an online advertising start-up based in Palo Alto, CA. Inadco is offering User Experience (UX) candidates an early-stage opportunity to define and build the global platform for Cost-Per-Lead advertising.
Inadco's innovative approach is transforming how media is bought and sold on the Internet. Inadco enables advertisers of all kinds to buy media on a Cost-Per-Lead basis and empowers publishers to sell inventory on a Cost-Per-Lead basis to earn more revenue than they can with impression or click-based advertising.
Inadco is led by experienced executives who helped start some of the most successful online advertising companies in the market today. Inadco is backed by Redpoint Ventures and Angel investors Mike Walrath (Right Media), Matt Coffin (LowerMyBills.com) and Ron Conway (SV Angel).
- Ownership of the user interface design and workflow
- Translate business and marketing goals into innovative, revenue producing, productivity enhancing interfaces
- Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents
- Ownership of the entire UX roadmap and backlog
- Work with engineering and web development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team
- Interact with everyone in the company; close to the Product function, UX collaborates with every single function in the organization
- 4-6 years of software user experience design experience
- 2 years of relevant (online advertising) industry experience
- Expertise in visual design using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator is expected
- Relevant experience with big data, high complexity, B-to-B web interfaces
- Outstanding creative, problem solving, and communication skills
- A great portfolio of work / samples of interaction design work
- Superior project management skills; will own project manage all UX work
- Formal education in Interaction Design, Product Design (or equivalent) a plus