Sr. Software Engineer - Fraud Detection
Engineering | Palo Alto, CA
Inadco is an online advertising start-up based in Palo Alto, CA. Inadco is offering candidates an early-stage opportunity to help build the global platform for Cost-Per-Lead advertising.
Inadco's innovative approach is transforming how media is bought and sold on the Internet. Inadco enables advertisers of all kinds to buy media on a Cost-Per-Lead basis and empowers publishers to sell inventory on a Cost-Per-Lead basis to earn more revenue than they can with impression or click-based advertising.
Inadco is led by experienced executives who helped start some of the most successful online advertising companies in the market today. Inadco is backed by Redpoint Ventures and Angel investors Mike Walrath (Founder and Former CEO, Right Media), Matt Coffin (Founder and Former CEO, LowerMyBills.com) and Ron Conway (SV Angel).
- Architect, implement and maintain high-volume, high-availability compliance and fraud detection systems for Inadco’s Cost-Per-Lead advertising platform
- Analyze large volumes of data across all customers to interpret traffic patterns and distribution of impressions, clicks and leads
- Integrate 3rd-Party online and offline data sources
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science; MS preferred
- Hands-on Java software development experience implementing Internet-scale advertising and/or content distribution solutions
- Proven expertise in online fraud detection (click fraud, affiliate fraud, etc.)
- Functional understanding of different types of malware, adware, viruses, replication methods, indicators and potential uses
- Significant experience analyzing highly complex data sets
- Familiarity with the Hadoop stack
- Successful at establishing strong working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills